The Complete Leasing Solution™
Take our self-guided tour of LeaseComplete and see for yourself the advantages a Complete Solution™ can bring to your business.
LeaseComplete is a truly unique product and well worth a closer look. Please contact us to further discuss your software needs and schedule a web-based demonstration.
To request more information about LeaseComplete
© and arrange for an online demonstration, visit our Request Information page.
Core Lease and Loan Accounting
Lease and Loan accounting made ... Complete™
LeaseComplete boasts a robust accounting engine capable of processing both equipment and vehicle lease portfolios.
- Lease and Loan Types supported include:
- Direct Finance Lease
- Conditional Sale Lease
- Operating / True Lease
- Interim Funding
- Brokered / Indirect
- Balloon Notes
- Amortized Term Loans
- Interest-only and Principal-only Loans
- Principal-plus Loans
- Establish lending limits or group credit under facilities, credit lines, or master leases. If borrowing limits are established, the system will enforce them in real-time during booking.
- Earnings calculations can be done on effective yield, straight-line, or simple interest methods.
- Automatic payment calculations using payment/rate factor, money factor, or APR.
- A full range of invoice schedules including daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual are provided.
- Full support for seasonal payments, skips, and step/tier payment structures, as well as variable rates with custom spreads, ceilings, floors, and payment change schedules.
- Full support for master lease agreements with many lease-level defaults allows individual leases to be booked with minimal input. A single customer can have an unlimited number of master lease agreements.
- A complete financial history is maintained for all leases, and one-step reversal processing is supported.
- A complete audit trail is maintained throughout the System which includes a user ID and timestamp record of all changes.
Asset and inventory management made ... Complete™
Managing your assets can be one of the most time-consuming tasks you perform. It also happens to be one of the most critical! LeaseComplete simplifies the task of tracking inventory and leased assets.
- Ability to track owned assets as well as 'reference' assets in a vendor's stock.
- Gain/loss is computed and stored cumulatively over the life of an asset, thus giving you an accurate picture of your position at any given time.
- Unlimited assets per lease contract - even in varying locations - simplifies not only asset management, but also lease/contract processing.
- Re-leasing allows an asset to be taken into inventory and placed back on lease an unlimited number of times, with a complete history of all leases owning the asset.
- Computes and tracks book, tax, and AMT depreciation on all qualifying assets, including provisions for the 30%, 40% and 50% bonus depreciation regulations.
- Property taxes can be tracked at the asset level (where renditions are filed) yet billed and paid at the lease or customer level.
- Asset usage can be tracked and overuse fees charged automatically.
Insurance tracking, follow-up, and placement made ... Complete™
Maintaining accurate insurance records can make or break a leasing business. But who has the time to check every insurance policy every month? Why bother when LeaseComplete can take care of that chore for you? With the Complete™ insurance tracking component, you'll have time to run your business without the worry of lapsed or insufficient insurance coverage!
- Track multiple insurance policies per lease or asset, allowing for split, supplemental, or placed coverage.
- Complete insurance agent database allowing consolidated mailings and reporting of verification requests and expirations.
- Custom scripts automatically queue insurance expirations and elevate priority based on variables including days to expiration and current lease balance.
- Simplify insurance tracking by storing policies at the Customer-level, and selectively applying the coverage to individual lease/loan contracts and/or assets.
- Directly attached insurance certification documents to the policy record to provide immediate access for your users and avoid handling paper copies.
- Full array of reports including coverage deficiency, expiring insurance, cancelled policies, etc.
Collection tracking and delinquency follow-up made ... Complete™
The days of collecting from past due reports, using Outlook or Act! to track lessees, and recording notes on a spreadsheet are GONE FOREVER! LeaseComplete provides a full collection tracking component which integrates seamlessly (you'll be amazed!) with the core accounting system. So whether you are a seasoned collections professional or new to the game, you will benefit immediately from this superior collecting tool.
- An unlimited number of user-defined collection queues out of which an unlimited number of collectors may work.
- Collection criteria is completely script-driven and user-defined, allowing you to select leases for collection based on any criteria you may require.
- Waiting for a delinquency problem may be too late! Be proactive by tracking a customer's legal status or flagging higher risk customers for quicker queuing and collection.
- Flexible prioritization of queued tasks allows you to separately prioritize 'repeat offenders' independently of the general collection pool.
- The collection history remains with the lease as long as it is kept on the System. This allows you to analyze customer patterns and tailor your collection approach accordingly.
- Track all customer correspondence including promises made, kept, broken, and outstanding. Viewing this information from the collection queue is as simple as a click of a mouse!
- The collection queues provide one-click access to the lease and/or customer records. This prevents delays in looking up alternate phone numbers, payment history, etc.
- Lease accounting data is captured real-time, thus reducing the likelihood a collector would contact a customer on the date their payment was posted!
- Collection tasks may be referred to specially created 'referral queues', typically monitored by a manager or collection supervisor. Tasks left untouched in a referral queue expire on a predetermined date and re-enter the general collection pool.
Notes Payable and Investor Management
Investor, payables, and leverage expense tracking made ... Complete™
Accounting for lease receivables is only a part of the job. One must also track carefully the payables - most notably those to investors, funding banks, or other participants - in order to accurately determine the profitability of your lease portfolio. LeaseComplete's Notes Payable module does just that!
- Store statement address, physical location, and contact information for each investor, participant, or other funding source.
- Track both the cost and factor rates by lease term and credit grade, and automatically apply both to the lease at time of booking.
- Track payables as loans or capital leases, with various expensing and payment options for each.
- Book your notes payable at the lease or asset level, or track them at a more global level by the investor note number.
- Create and track multiple investors per lease or asset, and multiple leases or assets per investor, with analysis reports at all levels.
- Reporting provides proof to your investors that no double-funding is occurring within your portfolio.
- Automatically create payments to investors on predetermined due dates with consolidated payment reports by investor.
Sales Pipeline Tracking
Sales pipeline and payment quote tracking made ... Complete™
Sales are the heart of any solid leasing business. The LeaseComplete Sales and Payment Quote module provides you just the right tools to both track and close new business quickly.
- Track an unlimited number of sales prospects by salesperson/officer, status, priority, and many other user-defined values.
- Automatic access to name, address, and contact information for repeat customers, as well as the ability to enter the same information for that one-time deal.
- Quotes are logged side-by-side for easy comparison when working with your customer.
- Target a specific payment amount for a customer via the convenient "Target" button. The payment is achieved by varying your choice of parameters on the payment quote, including rate, residual, and/or term.
- Unlimited ticklers and comments provide you the ability to track all information in one central location.
- Easily transition a sales prospect from one representative to another - whether the shift is temporary due to absence or a permanent reassignment.
- All changes made to a prospect record or the quotes given the prospect are automatically date/time and operator stamped for easy recall.
- When it's time to book the lease, all data is easily ported to the Lease Booking Screen with a single push of a button. The lease which is booked is linked to the Quote, and vice versa, for ease in reporting and commission tracking.
Termination and Payoff
Lease terminations and payoff accounting made ... Complete™
One of the most difficult jobs is "unwinding" a lease at termination, due in large part to the number of decisions that have to be made. Does the lease carry unpaid late fees? How many miscellaneous fees are remaining unpaid? Do we have placed insurance? What about preventive maintenance or other add-ons? Over-mileage fees? Termination, purchase, and disposition fees? The list goes on and on. LeaseComplete simplifies the process by bringing together all due amounts on a single screen and allowing the entry of a single payment to clear them all!
- Supports all types of terminations, including: taxable and non-taxable purchase, turn-in, insurance settlement, repossession, and charge-off.
- A System Wizard guides you through the decisions to ensure an accurate termination is quoted.
- All due amounts are summed on a single screen, with a breakdown of the calculations, charges, and current balances shown on subsequent pages.
- Waive late fees, termination fees, or other charges, or assess additional fees on the spot.
- Apply deposits toward the payoff balance or hold the deposit for a future rebate.
- All quotes are logged and include a record of all decisions made which affect the quoted amount, the date/time stamp the quote was given, and the User ID of the operator who created the quote. All of this provides an excellent reference point for future inquiries.
- Terminate a lease from the same screen (based on security).
- Track and bill deficiency balances from terminated leases.
- If required, assets are returned to inventory automatically at termination and carry an inventory balance based upon the fair market value estimated at turn-in.
Interim funding and lease/loan conversion made ... Complete™
Be there for your customers! With LeaseComplete's full Interim Funding support, you can provide just the financing your customers need and easily convert the funding into a lease or loan when your customer is ready.
- Complete support for interim accounting allows you to provide interest-only financing of each advance given to a client or paid to a vendor during the asset assembly and/or installation period.
- Interim accounting includes simple interest accruals on each draw, optional invoicing, periodic payments, and capitalization of amounts during conversion to lease or loan.
- Track multiple draws against the interim deal, each with different interest rates and separate interest accruals, thereby allowing you to capture current cost of funds and spread with each takedown.
- Accrued interest may be billed periodically or held until the closing of the interim period, at which time it can be paid and/or capitalized into the new lease or loan.
- A System Wizard guides you through the entire process of converting an interim deal into an active lease or loan.
- Is your customer not converting the interim funding contract into a lease or loan? Not a problem! LeaseComplete allows the payoff of the interim deal to be quoted and posted without the need to establish a lease or loan record.
Preventive maintenance and asset service tracking made ... Complete™
Adding value for your customers is the name of the game, and you can count on LeaseComplete to make it easy! Offering a maintenance product to your customers provides a service for both of you - they are able to service the leased asset with less hassle and you have a better maintained asset at the end of the lease term. And collecting the service fee is an added bonus!
- The System tracks an unlimited number of maintenance plans per asset, each plan capable of tracking an unlimited number of services over their life.
- Separately track the deposit balance (used to pay for services), the service fee (income), and sales tax (if taxable).
- Expense-only tracking allows lessors to better manage maintenance costs and track an asset's profitability over its usable life.
- Optionally invoice the combined maintenance fee along with the standard lease invoice, making it more convenient for your customers and your operations staff.
- Track service schedules on each asset, and send service reminders for upcoming or overdue services.
- Post estimated and invoiced charges from service vendors at any time, allowing you to track pending charges against the deposit account without requiring you to remit payment immediately.
- Establish overdraw limits and rules regarding actual service payment.
Reporting flexibility and customization made ... Complete™
At the heart of a good accounting system is a good reporting engine, and LeaseComplete has one of the best!
- Embedded Crystal Reports (Version 11) reporting engine provides a powerful report interface.
- Over 400 standard reports, including trial balances, past dues, tax, income, statements, and letters. Each report has multiple filter and sorting combinations to allow further customization at the time of report request.
- All reports are generated in real-time. You may preview reports online or send them directly to the printer of your choice.
- Export reports to dozens of common file types including Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), HTML, XML, and common Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Email reports directly from LeaseComplete using our built-in email capability.
- Report Administration control panel facilitates quick changes to data filters, sorting options, and default values - even for the standard system reports!
- Existing system reports are delivered "open source" and can be easily cloned to create new, custom reports for your leasing operation. The System documentation contains step-by-step instructions for report customization.
- Custom reports can be created using the Crystal Report Designer and added directly to the System, integrating with the standard reports seamlessly.
- Schedule any report, form, or letter to run automatically for archival or electronic report distribution.
- Seeing is believing! Please click on the screen shots below for more information on our dynamic reporting engine.
Portfolio search and data retrieval made ... Complete™
What good is the data if you can't find what you need quickly? Many systems boast excellent search engines, but fall short due to restriction on searchable fields or limited combinations of search criteria. LeaseComplete makes searching Complete!™
- Unlimited searches means you can search on any field on any screen without restriction.
- Combine up to eight (8) different field searches to create your own, unique results lists.
- Order the columns in the results list in any way you choose, and quickly sort your results list by simply clicking the column header.
- Easily export your search results to common desktop software such as Microsoft Excel or Access.
- Select only the fields you wish to export
- Order your exported fields any way you wish
This feature has evolved into a terrific add-hoc reporting tool for our existing customers.
- Search options include:
- Exact field matches;
- Data beginning with or containing the search string;
- Numeric comparisons like greater than or less than;
- Date ranges;
- Searches for empty fields;
- Exclusions of a list of values.
Screen design and workflow customization made ... Complete™
Why should you have to change your workflow to fit your software? With LeaseComplete, you don't! Easily tailor the system to the way you will use it - the way you do business today.
- Change the layout of any screen via a click-and-drag user interface. For example, customize your lease booking screen to match your lease documents.
- Change the name and field level help on all fields to correspond to your current usage, thus reducing the learning curve for both existing staff and new hires.
- Why skip over fields you don't use? Remove them from the screen, thus eliminating confusion and excess input time.
- Tired of entry errors? Wish a given field had a drop-down list of values to prevent such mistakes? Add one with the convenient field properties page or customize the value of any existing drop-down list in the System.
- Want to force a value into a field? Easy! Simply apply a default value to the field via the Screen Painter and it will be used whenever a record is added. If you wish, you can lock the field or remove it from the screen to prevent the user from overriding your default.
- Need a user-defined field on a given screen? Add one with the "Add Field" option. Your new field is inserted into the database immediately and is available for input, inquiry, and reporting, like any standard field in the System.
- Alter field characteristics to make input required or to prevent changes to fields entered at booking. You can also make scrolling entry boxes for longer text (like descriptions or comments) with the simple click of the mouse.
Document and photographic imaging made ... Complete™
LeaseComplete provides full support for document and photographic imaging as well as external attachments of all kinds. By attaching a lease agreement or asset photograph directly to the appropriate record in LeaseComplete, you can simplify record keeping and eliminate the need to pull paper files for reference.
- Imaging in LeaseComplete allows you to link to any record in the database nearly any type of external file or document which has been scanned or otherwise stored electronically. This includes:
- Photographic images such as jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff, etc.
- Microsoft Office documents such as doc, xls, ppt, mdb, etc.
- Adobe files such as pdf, eps, etc.
- Text files such as rft, txt, cvs, etc.
- Video files such as avi, wmv, mpa, mpg, mp2, mov, etc.
- Audio files such as mp3, wma, wav, midi, etc.
- Web-based file such as html, htm, xms, chm, etc.
- Compressed files such as zip, rar, etc.
- Many others.
- These images or files may be attached to any record in the System based upon user-defined criteria. Once an image is attached to a record, it is viewable from the associated display screen.
- Photographic images, such as a picture of the equipment or other asset linked directly to the Asset record and viewable from the Asset Display Screen.
- Lease documentation, such as lease agreements, schedules, and attachments thereto, may be imaged as photographic or Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file. The documents can then be attached directly to the master lease or lease contract records and viewed from the corresponding display screen.
- Spreadsheets or MS Word documents can be attached directly to comments/notes as a point of reference to later readers of the notes.
- Because image data types can be added as user-defined fields, the potential use of imaging is limitless.
- Field-level security can be added to each image field to deny access to sensitive documents as necessary.
Wizards and Guides
Escorted procedures and assisted processing made ... Complete™
Your software should be easy to use and not require you to consistently reference the help file to complete daily tasks. That's why LeaseComplete provides intelligent wizards to guide you through otherwise cumbersome tasks.
Lease Booking Wizard
Guides you through the steps of determining lease type and defining characteristics of the lease which will carry forward to the Lease Booking Screen (which can be tailored for your business).
Termination Quote Wizard
Guides you through the process of selecting the termination type and date in route to the Lease Termination Quote Screen (which can be tailored for your business).
Asset Exchange Wizard
Guides you through the process of replacing a leased asset and automatically moves depreciation, asset location, etc. All financial activity required for the purchase of the new asset, inventory allocation of the existing asset, etc., are created and posted automatically based on the answers the user provides.
Lease Rewrite Wizard
Guides you through the process of altering a booked lease by allowing changes to the lease structure including alternations of payment stream, term, and/or residual value. The user may defer, rewrite, or leave past due payments that may exist on the lease. All of this can be done without altering the rate of return on the lease if desired. This is widely used by our clients for work-out, debt restructuring, and residual adjustments.
Other wizards include:
- Asset-level Turn-in/Payoff
- Lease/Loan Assumptions
- Lease/Loan Extensions
- Interim Funding Closing
- Group Payment Posting
Seamless system integration made ... Complete™
Integration is a key component separating "software applications" from "enterprise business systems". But what does it mean to provide "system integration"? We think it means having consistent interfaces that don't break with every upgrade, functions that operate in background without user intervention, and the flexibility to not only allow change but to expect it. That is Complete™ integration!
Interfaces to industry standard applications:
- General Ledger
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP)
- Sales Tax
- Property Tax
- Accounts Payable
- Data Warehouse
- Many others
- Script-driven interfaces allow for customization without breaking the base upgrade path or requiring cumbersome retro-fit projects.
- The flexibility to change an interface with a minute's notice and the security to prevent it from happening inadvertently.
- LeaseComplete© exposes core business logic functions to its users through a XML API (Application Programming Interface) that uses an industry-standard XML-based interface. This interface enables other applications to post transactions directly to the LeaseComplete© system without the complexities of dealing with the underlying database. View XML architecture Diagram - (PDF)
Application and component security made ... Complete™
LeaseComplete packs a powerful feature-set behind a solid wall of security, which is both flexible and easy to manage.
- Field level security limits access to select fields while leaving other fields available on the screen for the user to view and/or edit. This feature allows you to lock and/or hide sensitive data from select user groups.
- Screen level security provides screen-by-screen security for display, change, additions, and deletion of data within the System.
- Report level security limits access to reports for select users by securing both viewing and exporting a report separately.
- Administer security via user-defined security groups, each group representing a functional security profile.
- Security rules allow you to specify password characteristics, expiration, and lockout procedures to conform to auditor's standards.
- Full password encryption is used throughout the system and the user's password is never stored during the session, making it virtually impossible to intercept.
- A complete audit trail of security changes is maintained for historical and reference purposes.
Innovative technology and function made ... Complete™
LeaseComplete uses the latest technology to ensure a stable, reliable, and expandable leasing solution for your business.
- LeaseComplete is a true Microsoft Windows-based system, supporting an easy-to-use, intuitive, graphical user interface and intelligent rules engine.
- A Microsoft SQL Server database provides a robust, open data management solution, which is more cost effective to install and maintain than many alternatives.
- An integrated Crystal Reports reporting engine with embedded viewer and report export features provides ample power for all your reporting needs.
- An integrated scripting engine featuring full VBScript support provides the ability to customize processing without the unwanted overhead of a proprietary script set or language.
- Full support is provided for both Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Server environments, thus allowing a wide area distribution from a single application server with virtually no client footprint.
- Data exports provide integration with Microsoft Office desktop software (Access, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Web-enabled data exports include Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), HTML, and XML.
- Easily integrates to other software, including third-party tools for sales tax, property tax, ACH, general ledger, report distribution, etc.