The Complete Leasing Solution™
Take our self-guided tour of LeaseComplete and see for yourself the advantages a Complete
Solution™ can bring to your business.
LeaseComplete is a truly unique product and well worth a closer look. Please contact us
to further discuss your software needs and schedule a web-based demonstration.
To request more information about LeaseComplete© and arrange for
an online demonstration, visit our Request Information page.
Core Lease and Loan Accounting
Lease and Loan accounting made… Complete™
LeaseComplete© features a robust accounting engine capable of processing equipment,
transportation, consumer/fleet vehicle, agriculture, and specialty lease, loan, and mix portfolios.
Contract Types supported include:
- Direct Finance Lease
- Operating / True Lease
- Conditional Sale Lease
- FMV Lease
- Interim Funding
- Brokered / Indirect Leases & Loans
- Balloon Notes
- Amortized Term Loans
- Interest-only & Principal-only Loans
- Principal-plus Loans
- Long-term Rental Contracts
- Rent-to-Own Contracts
- Establish lending limits or group lines under credit facilities and/or master leases.
Tracks borrowing limits, availability for both revolving and non-revolving lines, and
enforces lending limits real-time.
- Automatic payment calculations using payment factor, rate factor, money factor, money-over cost,
and various APR calculations.
A full range of invoice schedules including:
- Multiple payment arrangements including schedules for seasonal payments, step-payments, tiered
payment structures, and skips, allowing an unlimited number of options.
- Support for variable rates including tracking the rate index/base, custom spreads, ceilings,
floors, and change frequency. Supports multiple posting methods including payment change, balloon
billing, and term updates.
- Full support for master lease agreements with many lease-level defaults allows individual leases
to be booked with minimal input. A single customer can have an unlimited number of master lease
agreements, each with enforced expiration dates and renewal capabilities.
- Book multi-asset contracts with full support for distinct sales/use tax jurisdictions per asset
and asset-level partial termination/payoff processing.
- A complete financial history is maintained for all lease and loan contracts, including booking,
payments, invoices, and any adjustments. Transaction reversals can be accomplished with a simple, one-
step process which includes the options to document the reversal and assess a fee to the customer.
- A comprehensive audit trail (or “footprint”) is maintained throughout the System which records
all user updates and includes previous value, new value, user name, and timestamp information.
Asset and inventory management made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© asset management module provides comprehensive tracking for all asset-related
information, saving you time and placing all information at your fingertips.
- Complete record of all assets/equipment including leased, inventory, and sold/disposed units.
- Maintain full asset description including year, make, model, style, model/unit number, dealer, third-party reference, location & contact, full equipment specifications (e.g. standard or additional components), etc.
- Inventory tracking supports new or off-lease inventory as well as reference (non-owned) dealer inventory.
- Additional collateral can be recorded and valued for an unlimited number of units per contract.
- Gain/loss valuations are computed per transaction and stored cumulatively over the life of an asset, thus giving you an accurate picture of your position at any given time.
- Unlimited assets may be tracked per lease/loan contract, across multiple locations per asset, to simplify the contract booking and maintenance process.
- Off-lease assets may be re-leased directly from inventory, reducing data entry and providing an accurate asset usage history. A complete history of lease activity is recorded at the asset level to track the dates and number of times an asset has been placed into service.
- Depreciation is booked and tracked at the individual asset level for accuracy and ease of reporting. Full book, federal tax (GDS), alternative tax (ADS/AMT), and state is computed for qualifying assets.
- Depreciation methods include straight-line, MACRS (including mid-year and mid-quarter), declining balance, sum-of-years-digits, etc., including provisions in the calculations for federal bonus depreciation for applicable years and percentages.
- Property taxes can be tracked at the asset level, where renditions can also be filed, but can be billed to the customer at the asset, contract, or even customer level for convenience.
- Complete asset usage tracking, such as mileage and hours, with the ability to automatically assess overuse charges upon contract termination.
- Ability to sell assets off-lease or directly from inventory, including pre-sale options and mass/group asset sales (such as auction or fleet purchases).
Insurance tracking, follow-up, and placement made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© insurance module tracks insurance policies, carriers and agents in one location to protect your asset
investment from damage or loss.
- Insurance policy details can be tracked at any or all levels, including asset, contract, and customer. Policy details can be shared across levels, with information rolling up or down the chain, as necessary, to reduce touches.
- Track multiple insurance policies at each level, allowing for split coverage, differing policy types or carriers, supplemental insurance policies, or placed coverage (both temporary or permanent placement).
- Record and enforce coverage minimums including collision, primary liability, secondary liability (e.g. bobtail, unladen, non-trucking), comprehensive, physical damage, trailer interchange, cargo, etc., with per incident & lifetime limits, and deductibles on each policy.
- Store information about insurance agents and carriers/companies in a centralized location which reduces redundant input and maintenance, while ensuring your contact information is always up-to-date.
- Enhanced queuing/notifications for insurance expirations, cancellations, and coverage deficiencies, with the ability to elevate priority based on variables including days until expiration, location, and outstanding contract balance.
- Support for “umbrella” policy coverage at the customer level with global or selective per-asset or per-contract placement.
- Directly attach images of your insurance certificate documents to the insurance policy record to provide immediate access to policy details, expirations, authorizations, and other information without combing through paper files or other electronic folders.
- Expansive reporting includes policy status, coverage deficiency, expiring/expired insurance, cancelled policies, and much more.
Collection tracking and delinquent follow-up made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© collection module is fully integrated into the core of the system and tracks delinquent, legal, bankrupt,
or other specially classed contracts for follow-up. This ensures you have the information needed to document communication with the customer,
record promises, and collect past due amounts in a timely, efficient manner.
- Create an unlimited number of collection queues for varying circumstances, whether based upon days past due, legal status, contract deficiency, collection officer, or sales representative.
- Assign users (e.g. collection agents, salespeople, etc.) to multiple queues, and multiple users to individual queues, to create automated worklists based upon your collection preferences.
- View snapshots at the customer-level to include summary across multiple contracts, with one-step drill down to individual contract details.
- Seamlessly access all customer contact details including unlimited co-borrowers, guarantors, contacts, references, employers and other relationships tracked within the system.
- Direct access from the collection queue for common activities such as full history searches, late fee waivers, payoff quotes, bank draft schedules, due date changes, and debt restructure/workout quotes.
- Create collection notes, reminders/ticklers, and record all follow-up activities in one location, directly within the collection queue or from the customer-level collection summary.
- Quickly record collection activity via the “Actions” screen, which features user-defined drop-down selections for actions and delinquency reasons.
- Record promises to pay, including amount, method, and anticipated date of receipt. Automatically tracks recorded activity to create “kept” and “broken” promise logs for each contract.
- Comprehensive management reporting including summary of collection activity by user, delinquency reason, promise status, etc., for any date range. Spot trends in delinquency and develop pro-active countermeasures to reduce overall delinquency for the portfolio.
- Flexible prioritization of queued tasks allows you to highlight first payment skips or separately prioritize 'repeat offenders' independent of the general collection pool.
- The collection history remains with the contract for its lifetime, allowing your team to analyze customer patterns and tailor your collection strategy/approach uniquely for each individual customer.
- Integrated contract-level accounting data is captured real-time under the customer-level collection summary, ensuring collectors are always working with up-to-date information, thus reducing time spent on each contract and eliminating the embarrassment of unnecessary contact with a customer.
- Create referral or escalation queues, typically monitored by senior collectors or managers, to handle special cases or difficult customers. Establish rules to ensure unhandled referrals are automatically recycled into the general collection pool.
Funding and Notes Payable
Investor, payables, and leverage expense tracking made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© notes payable module provides tracking and accounting for bank or third-party investor funding to help
cement bank relationships and ensure accurate profitability calculations for your entire portfolio.
- Establish notes payable at the contract or asset level (or create group-contract funding) to track debt and tie it to the underlying security for accurate profitability reporting.
- Book notes as loans or leases, with the ability to customize terms such as funding amount, fixed/variable rates, payment method, interest calculation factor, due date, etc., to match the funder’s own accounting.
- Support for multiple repayment terms including amortized loan payments, principal-plus-interest, interest-only, or maturity-based notes.
- Create payment schedules including delays, skips, steps/tiers, and balloons to allow a funding structure to match the underlying contract.
- Record and maintain statement address, physical location, and multiple contacts for each bank, investor, participant, or other third-party funding source.
- Produce bank draft / EFT interfaces (NACHA / PAP) by funding source, as may be required from time-to-time by third-party funders.
- Establish automatic payment parameters at the note level to reduce touches and ensure timely payment recording, both at the bank and in your own accounting system.
- Establish booking and funding rate by funder, contract terms, and credit risk grade to automate bank rate tables provided by third-party funders.
- Wizard driven process to quickly and accurately reconcile the note balances to the bank, with automatic creation of adjusting entries in your general ledger.
- Seamlessly and automatically payoff bank notes when contracts terminate, or separately produce a bank note payoff to match the bank’s payoff quote via the built-in Payoff Wizard.
- Create multiple notes per contract to track multiple investor or participants in a larger transaction, with the option to retain a position or fully fund the entire transaction.
- Choose from a wide array of reporting options to satisfy your funder’s reporting requirements including receivable aging, net investment aging, transaction equity, performance, and more.
- Internal portfolio management reporting is diverse and includes under/over funding transactions, gross and net profitability, internally versus externally funded transactions, comparison of rate trends between and among funders, and more.
Preventive maintenance and asset service tracking made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© preventive maintenance module provides a repair and service tracking tool for you
and a value-added service for your customers.
- Establish an unlimited number of maintenance plans and related activity over the lifetime of the asset. Plans include deposit/escrow type plans, as well as pass-through and expense-only plans.
- Ensure required services and repairs are performed and funded on leased equipment, ensuring a better maintained asset – therefore, one more likely to retain its estimated residual value – at the end of the lease term.
- Create deposit plans which invoice an “escrow” component to your customer. This balance is carried on your books as a liability and tracked to ensure funding is available for scheduled maintenance. A plan service fee can also be charged to fund the cost of administering the maintenance account.
- For unscheduled repairs and services, create a pass-through plan which only invoices your customer in the event of unexpected expenses. Those expenses may be invoiced in installments or a single lump sum.
- Reconditioning and warranty repairs can be tracked with an expense plan, providing an essential component of return-on-asset (ROA). Caps can be established to limit the repairs funded by this plan.
- Scheduled service and repairs can be entered using industry standard PM Codes, as well as other user-defined repair codes and descriptions. Servicing vendors and contact information can also be recorded.
- Estimated service and repair costs can be entered to create a purchase order (PO) for the servicing vendor. Upon invoicing, the PO can be converted into a payable service, with tracking of the vendor invoice and adjustment to the expense amount, as required.
- Multiple line items, each with its own PM Code and cost, can be established on a single service record. In addition, each service can include a markup which is tracked in your GL separately.
- Reminders can be established, queued, and letters/emails issued to your customers based upon pre-established service schedules.
- Extensive reporting is available, including repair history by asset, by make/model, by vendor, by customer, etc.
Document and photographic imaging made… Complete™
Why should you have to change your workflow to fit your software? With LeaseComplete, you don't! Easily tailor the system
to the way you will use it - the way you do business today.
Scan and attach contract agreements, equipment schedules, EFT authorizations, disclosures, insurance certificates, UCC filings,
and any other agreement related to your equipment portfolio.
Images are readily accessible directly from your display screen via the system’s “alerts bar”. With one-click, your staff can
access all documents for a given customer, contract, asset, insurance policy, etc. There is no limit to the number of image records you can create.
Not just for your customer documentation; vendor service agreements, funding agreements, and other documents can also be
attached to the appropriate record in the system for quick access.
All documents are searchable by type, category, name, customer, contract, or user-defined description.
Faster than paper files or searching through an image drive – your team never has to leave the LeaseComplete© system.
Supports nearly any type of file at any level in the LeaseComplete© system. This includes, but isn’t limited to, the following file types:
- Adobe PDF files
- Microsoft Office files such as Word or Excel.
- Photographic images such as jpg, gif, bmp, tiff, etc.
- Text files such as txt, csv, rft, etc.
- Video files such as mp4, mov, avi, mpg, wmv, etc.
- Many others.
- A configurable document library ensures your scanned images are stored safely and are easily accessible if required in bulk.
- Security groups can be defined to limit access to individual images, ensuring they are visible only by authorized users.
Quoting and Prospect Tracking
Sales pipeline and payment quote tracking made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© quoting and sales prospect tracking module provides tools for sales data collection, quote creation, and
seamless integration with booking.
- Track an unlimited number of sales prospects by salesperson/officer, status, priority, and many other user-defined values.
- Automatic access to name, address, and contact information for repeat customers, as well as the ability to enter the same information for that one-time deal.
- Quote multiple deals per prospect or customer with multiple pricing options and terms. A side-by-side comparison allows salespeople quick access to the quotes provided.
- Assets may be estimated or actual equipment in inventory may be used when building a quote for a potential customer. Inventory may contain target values that prepopulate in the quote once selected.
- Negotiate terms in real-time by using the “target” feature to target a specific payment amount. The user may choose adjustments to the rate, residual, term, down payment, etc.
- Comprehensive tracking and follow-up via unlimited comments and ticklers. Upon booking, all notes automatically link to the Customer and Contract for convenience of access in either location.
- Easily transition a sales prospect from one representative to another - whether the shift is temporary due to absence or a permanent reassignment.
- Seamlessly carry the quote forward to booking with the single push of a button. All data is automatically ported to the Contract Booking Screen, where additional accounting data can be added/modified prior to finalizing the booking.
Termination and Payoff
Lease terminations and payoff accounting made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© system includes a comprehensive termination module which simplifies the process of unwinding or paying off a lease or loan
contract for any reason. One of the most difficult jobs is "unwinding" a lease at termination, due in large part to the number of
decisions that have to be made. Does the lease carry unpaid late fees? How many miscellaneous fees are remaining unpaid? Do
we have placed insurance? What about preventive maintenance or other add-ons? Over-mileage fees? Termination, purchase, and
disposition fees? The list goes on and on. LeaseComplete simplifies the process by bringing together all due amounts on a
single screen and allowing the entry of a single payment to clear them all!
A comprehensive termination process to cover all lease and loan scenarios, including:
- Third-party payoff
- Insurance settlement
- Turn-in (voluntary surrender)
- Repossession or FMV Charge-off
- Full Charge-off
- Partial termination (single/multi asset)
- All monies due from the customer are included in the termination quote, including add-on fees, penalties, taxes, and insurance. There is no need for manual math nor concern about a missed charge.
- A System Wizard guides you through the decisions to ensure an accurate termination is quoted.
- All amounts due are summed with multiple detail pages to itemize the charges for explanation to your customer.
- Full backdating with adjustment and future-dating with projections are included in each calculation.
- Termination charges are automatically calculated and included in the quoted payoff based upon contract-level parameters.
- Deposits and other credits are detailed and automatically deducted from the quote, as appropriate. The user may elect to withhold a deposit or credit via a simple checkbox.
- Fees, charges, and other receivables can be waived in full or in part by authorized users, thus reducing the amount due from the customer.
- Options allow for negotiations such as mark-up/down, discounting remaining income stream on a lease contract, assessing additional charges, etc.
- A snapshot of the relevant contract balances are stored with the termination quote to provide a basis for the point-in-time calculation (in case your customer has questions at a later date).
- All quotes are logged and include a record of all decisions made which affect the quoted amount. In addition, the user “footprint” is captured to include system date and date/time stamp; thus providing an excellent reference point for future inquiries.
- Lease and loan contracts may be terminated from the same screen (by users authorized to do so) ensuring a seamless transition from quote to termination transaction.
- Any remaining post-termination deficiencies can be separately invoiced and tracked under the terminated contract.
- For return of leased equipment, inventory is automatically updated and book depreciation ended (except for fixed assets) to ensure proper accounting.
- Create payoff quote letters or forms directly from the termination quote screen, which can be emailed or printed for your customer.
- Complete reporting is available for each termination or quote performed, including termination reconciliation reporting and detailed termination recaps.
Interim funding and lease/loan conversion made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© interim funding feature allows you to provide financing for your customer’s projects or equipment installations,
then simply convert those to a lease or loan upon completion.
- Establish a funding limit/line and provide your customer with multiple draws (advances) throughout the life of the project. The system will calculate and track interest for each draw/advance separately, with summary totals at the interim contract level.
- Each draw/advance against the interim contract can be separately priced, thereby allowing you to capture your current cost of funds and spread at the time of each funding.
- Invoice your customer throughout the interim term as interest-only, interest-plus, or principal-only. Alternatively, you can elect a no-invoice structure which allows the interest accrued during the interim period to capitalize into the final contract at conversion.
- Interim contracts can be extended as required and the credit line may be increased/decreased as necessary throughout the interim period.
- Use the built-in Interim Closing Wizard to seamlessly convert your interim contract to a lease or loan at any time. Balances are automatically transferred to the new contract and the contract number is retained.
- Payoff the interim contract as opposed to converting it, using the same Interim Closing Wizard. Processing for a partial payoff with the remainder converted into a lease or loan is also supported in the same seamless manner.
- Queue expiring interim contracts in advance for better tracking and to manage project overruns.
- Full reporting for interim contracts including trial balance, aging, total exposure, expiring contracts, etc.
Reporting flexibility and customization made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© reporting engine provides robust reporting throughout the system in real-time to ensure you
always have access to timely information in a format that suits your needs best.
- Featuring an expansive report library with approximately 700 standard reports, all running in realtime, to ensure your team has immediate access to the information they need.
- Reporting categories include: audit, cash flow, concentration, credit, delinquency, expirations, general ledger, inventory, invoicing, note payment/funding, preventive maintenance, quoting, taxes & depreciation, etc.
- Search the reporting library by report name or description. Show reports in folders/groups or list alphabetically. Authorized users can manage report parameters with the “manage” button on each report.
- Apply various row filtering and sorting criteria to each report to create a virtually unlimited number of reporting options.
- Preview all reports in real-time on your screen, or create in native PDF, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, XML, and many other file types.
- Email letters, forms, documents, or reports directly from the LeaseComplete© reporting menu to either internal users, dealers, vendors or your customer base.
- Native Crystal Reports reporting engine allows you to add your own reports to the reporting library with the most widely used industry standard toolset available. *(SAP Crystal Reports™ software required to create or modify reports)
- A comprehensive Report Administration control panel facilitates quick changes to report row filters, sorting options, and default values, including those on standard system reports.
- Existing system reports are delivered "open source" and can be easily cloned to create new, custom reports for your leasing operation. The System documentation contains step-by-step instructions for report customization.
- The built-in report scheduler can automatically produce any report, letter, or form on a predefined schedule for archival or email report distribution.
- Link reports to any screen in the system for one-click access. For instance, attach a customer delinquency or payment history to the collection queue screen for quick access by collection agents.
- Create your own custom report checklist using the “My Reports” feature of the system. Allows you to configure the report for your needs and access it with a single click from your LeaseComplete© desktop.
- See recently run reports right from your desktop and recall those point-in-time reports at any time throughout the day.
- Secure each report individually to ensure only authorized users have access to sensitive information.
Searches and Exports
Portfolio search and data retrieval made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© search engine is accessible on every screen and allows for unlimited data search and export throughout the system.
- Search against any field or combination of fields in the entire LeaseComplete© database. No predefined or restrictive search field limitations.
- Powerful search options such as searching partial field contents, lists of values, and ranges make locating the data you need easy and user-friendly.
- Create complex searches by combining criteria for an unlimited number of fields and using “and” & “or” combinations to restrict or broaden search results, depending upon your needs.
- All financial data in the search results list are summed and totals shown for each column.
- Alter the search results list in real-time to change column order and/or the columns of data displayed.
- Further filter the search results by column in a manner similar to MS Excel data filtering.
- Group the search results by multiple fields to categorize results and create subtotals for each grouping in real-time.
- Easily export your search results to common file types including MS Excel or simple CSV format.
- One-click to display details on any row. The system retains your search list and marks your location within the search results to create an ad-hoc work list for you.
- Select multiple rows in any given search for a quick scrolling display of any data.
Comprehensive search capabilities include:
- Exact data match
- Data beginning with a given character or characters
- Data ending with a given character or characters (e.g. last 6 of VIN)
- A string of characters within a given field (e.g. partial name)
- Numeric comparisons like greater than or less than
- Date ranges
- Empty or missing contents
- Matches for a list of values
- Exclusion option for all of the above
Customization (Screen Painting)
Screen design and workflow customization made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© Screen Painter™ gives you the flexibility to customize screens for your organization, including
terminology and entry requirements.
- Use our simple drag-and-drop interface to alter the layout of any screen based upon your organization’s needs.
- Rename fields throughout the system to match terminology your team currently uses. This reduces the learning curve for your team by eliminating the need to understand base system vocabulary.
- Customize your usage of certain fields and change the field-level help to match, providing your team with on-screen help that is applicable to your business.
- Remove fields you don’t use, saving your team time when viewing or entering data, and reducing the likelihood of data entry errors.
- Create your own drop-down list of values for any field to ensure consistency of input and aid in readability and reporting.
- Enforce your own data entry rules by making any field required or locking fields to prevent unwanted changes. You can also establish default values and, if desired, lock the field to prevent user override during entry.
- Add unlimited user-defined fields to any screen. Your custom field is inserted into the LeaseComplete© database, properly typed, and shares the same customizable characteristics of any other base system field.
- Rename or insert pages on a screen, based upon your needs, to better categorize data, move important data to the first page, or reduce the overall number of pages on a given screen.
- Create default search options for every screen, including default search criteria (using any number of field/value combinations) as well as the default data display sequence.
- Authorized users can customize screens in real-time using the “paint” button found on all display screens throughout the system.
Wizards and Guides
Escorted procedures and assisted processing made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© system strives to make the complex simple, and this is evident by the number of wizards available to your team
for otherwise multi-step operations. Some of the wizards available include:
- Contract Booking Wizard
- Guides you through the steps of determining contract type and defining characteristics of the contract which will carry forward to the Contract Booking Screen (which can be tailored for your business).
- Termination Quote Wizard
- Guides you through the process of selecting the termination type and date in order to create a contract-level termination quote (e.g. payoff quote for your customer).
- Contract Rewrite Wizard
- Guides you through the process of debt restructure and workout on an existing (active) lease or loan contract. Allows alterations of the contract structure including payment amount, term, rate, cap cost, and residual value. The user may defer, rewrite, or leave past due payments that may exist on the contract. The system displays in real-time the adjustments to income and payment stream, including options to solve for yield to ensure the restructure does not lose money for your business.
- Due Date Change Wizard
- Guides you through the process of providing a courtesy due date change on an existing contract. The change can be one-time, permanent, and/or retro-active. The system automatically handles any reversals or rebilling that may need to occur as a result of the new due date.
- Recalculate Depreciation Wizard
- Guides you through the process of triggering a recalculation of book and/or tax depreciation on a given asset or group of assets. The user enters an effective date and selects the asset(s) to be processed, and the system performs the calculation in real-time. This is used by our clients for retroactive tax law changes, such as the numerous bonus depreciation laws passed retroactively by the US Congress.
The system supports nearly 30 wizards in all to aid your team and reduce potential errors or omissions. Some other wizards include:
- Contract Discounting
- Asset-level Turn-in/Payoff
- Lease/Loan Assumptions
- Lease/Loan Extensions
- Interim Funding Closing
- Group Payment Posting
- Group Asset Sales
- Securitization Quoting & Posting
- Asset Exchange
- And more.
Seamless system integration made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© system offers an extensive array of integration options to provide your organization with seamless data
transfer and consumption with your other business software systems.
- Standard general ledger interfaces for a large number of vendors, including: MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics NAV, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, Oracle Financials, DSI, Procede, AccountMate, and others.
- Automatic debit / payment interfaces in many formats, including: NACHA (ACH); PAP/PAD in CIBC 1464, CPA-005, and other formats; Canadian CUC format; etc.
- Sales and use tax from vendors such as CCH, Vertex, TTR, OSG, and others.
- Most major third-party credit origination systems via our standard XML data transfer protocol.
- Interfaces for accounts payable, lockbox, property tax, data warehouse, and others.
- An expansive LeaseComplete© API is accessible via our optional SDK which allows you to build your own integration for custom applications.
Application and component security made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© system packs a powerful feature-set behind a solid wall of security, which is both flexible and easy to manage.
- Flexible, configurable security profiles can be created by your organization; no predefined hierarchy or system-limited profiles.
- Define access on a screen-level basis, with separate permissions for view, change, addition, and deletion of data.
- Field-level security limits access to select fields while leaving other fields available on the screen for the user to view and/or edit. This feature allows you to lock and/or hide sensitive data from select user groups and control entry for important data elements.
- Report-level security limits access to reports for select user groups by separately designating access to view or export a report.
- Security is administered via the creation of dozens of unique user groups, each assigned specific access permissions. Users are created and assigned to a group that best matches their role within your company.
- Security rules allow you to specify password characteristics, expiration, and lockout procedures to conform to auditor's standards.
- Full password encryption is used throughout the system and the user's password is never stored during the session, making it virtually impossible to intercept.
- SOX-compliance can be maintained via separation of duties with verification reporting of setup and usage as required by auditors.
- A complete audit trail of security changes is maintained for historical and reference purposes.
Innovative technology and function made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete© system has been engineered from the ground up using the latest technology to ensure a scalable, reliable,
long-term equipment finance system for your growing business needs.
- LeaseComplete© is a true n-tier Microsoft Windows-based system, supporting a modern, intuitive graphical user interface built using Microsoft’s Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Built using the latest Microsoft .NET technology, featuring Microsoft's Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to support a powerful service-oriented rules engine.
- All data is stored in a Microsoft SQL Server database which provides a robust, open data management solution that is easy to manage and maintain.
- An integrated Crystal Reports reporting engine provides the most powerful and widely adopted database reporting toolset in the industry.
- LeaseComplete© boasts a broad, secure API which allows for custom add-ons and integrations with most major business applications.
- Virtual desktop support is provided via support for both Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Server environments, thus allowing a wide-area distribution from a single application server (or server “farm”) with virtually no client footprint.
- Real-time integration with Microsoft Office desktop software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Web-enabled data exports include Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), HTML, and XML.
- Easily integrates to other software, including third-party tools for sales tax, property tax, ACH, general ledger, report distribution, etc.